Mount Everest is our largest room, comprising of both a main meeting room space and a breakout space as well. The meeting room space comfortably fits 20 delegates around a large hollow square made up of sections which can be moved to your liking.
By swapping this into a U shaped table the space becomes fantastic for training sessions, as it allows the trainer to walk in front of all the students, rather than behind them, creating a more engaging atmosphere and giving the trainer a better opportunity to connect with the students and track their progress throughout the day.
- Our largest room, seating 20 people across a large meeting room
- Flexible table set up, lends itself perfectly to training sessions of up to 50 delegates in lecture style
- State of the art super short throw projector system with huge 265cm by 66cm projector screen
- Includes large connected breakout room for large buffet lunch’s or offshoot meetings
- 6 Large windows which allow in a lot of natural light
As with all our rooms, your booking will include biscuits and water on the table upon arrival as well as tea and coffee served by one of our tea ladies throughout the day at intervals to suit you. All our rooms have projector facilities and access to high speed Wi-Fi; flip charts and a conference phone will also be included if requested, all complimentary as part of your booking.