Mount Tate is one of the favourites amongst our guests, its secluded location in the building creates a really private feel and the attached breakout room is fantastic if you want to separate your party into smaller groups or to have lunch in a different area, really breaking up the day.
- Located in its own section of the building
- Includes attached breakout room (called Eiger on the interactive map)
- Large conference space with multiple conference style options
- Modern but understated design and features
- East and west facing windows give natural light throughout the day
As with all our rooms, your booking will include biscuits and water on the table upon arrival as well as tea and coffee served by one of our tea ladies throughout the day at intervals to suit you. All our rooms have projector facilities and access to high speed Wi-Fi; flip charts and a conference phone will also be included if requested, all complimentary as part of your booking.
This room is upstairs in a building with no lift; please let us know if you or one of your delegates have any issues with mobility and we can arrange a room downstairs if necessary.