We have always taken a unique and personal approach to our serviced office spaces, applying our expertise in hospitality to the office rental sector. We do this by putting the tenants’needs first, being as flexible as possible and going that extra mile.
Become part of our business community>
In addition to being based in a beautiful period building and having all your rental needs taken
care of; you will be part of a community of businesses which support one another through sharing
expertise, and resources.
– Advice and support
– Networking opportunities
– Newsletters and tenant only website area
– Access to exclusive meetings featuring guest speakers on a wide variety of useful topics
– Parking spaces available
– Offices cleaned daily
– Large communal and social area
– 1-2-1 meeting spaces
– Hireable on-site boardroom
– Communal kitchens fully stocked with teas, coffees, sugar and milk
– Furnished or unfurnished offices
– Only five minutes’ walk from Newcastle under Lyme town centre
You can choose short or long term rental options to suit your requirements.
5 star catering
Our customers also have the option of using our superb Summit catering team to provide their staff with a high-quality catering service to use should they wish – find out more about the exemplary food and refreshments available by clicking here
Great location and transport links
Our rented offices are all based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, which is only 5 minutes drive from junctions 15 or 16 of the M6. Ideal for those who want to locate themselves in the heart of the UK within an hour’s drive to a number of major UK cities including Stoke on Trent, Manchester, Derby, Birmingham and Chester.
Unit 2: Particulars
– Size: 460 square foot
– Desks: Approximately 8 desks
– Cost: £633.33 per month
Unit 3: Particulars
– Size: 893 square foot
– Desks: Up to 22 Desks in Total
– Cost: £1190.67 per month